Getting Started - Account Creation, Confirmation and Approval
- What is the first step in getting started?
The first step is to create an account.
All new accounts must be both confirmed by the admin user specified in creating the account and approved by Antipodate.
After creation of a new account an email will be sent to the admin user to verify the submitted contact information.
Once an account is confirmed and approved you will be able to login to the partner program website and begin promotion.
- How long does it take for an account to be approved?
- Partner program accounts are usually approved within 24 hours.
- What happens after an account is confirmed and approved?
After an account is confirmed and approved it is over to you to add start referring users and earning commissions!
Resources including text links, banners and images are available here or you may create your own links including your partner query parameter.
- How are referrals attributed to partner accounts?
All incoming referrals must have your partner account specified in the partner query parameter. See the resources page for more details.
- Can further tracking information be added to referrals?
Yes, custom partner tracking may be added to links and will be included in reports. See the resources page for more details.
- Is the partner program similar to an affiliate program?
Yes, the Antipodate partner program is basically an affiliate program for related websites or companies that we feel can be part of a successful and mutually beneficial partnership.
The Antipodate program varies from many affiliate programs by trying to build a long term relationship with partners via recurring commissions. With the Antipodate Partner Program every member that joins through your referral will be permanently linked to your account, earning commission for every transaction they make - even long after the initial referral cookie has expired.
Commission and Payments
- What commission is earned on clicks, leads and sales?
Commissions vary for each partner and are calculated from the payment tiers for each account. Click here to view tiers for your account.
Current commission rates are available here.
- What is the cookie length for referrals?
A 60 day cookie is used for the Antipodate partner program.
- My commission earned is greater than my current partner balance?
Commissions earned are generally shown with both approved and pending figures, however only approved commissions are included in calculating the current partner balance.
Once a commission is approved it will automatically be included in the current partner balance and be shown as an approved commission.
If a commission is rejected or declined it will not be included in the partner balance and will not be paid out.
- Why are some clicks, leads or sales rejected or declined?
Antipodate reserves the right to reject or decline commissions on actions that fall into certain categories including:
- Traffic originating outside the Primary Zone (UK and Ireland) or Secondary Zone (Western Europe)
- Clicks, leads or sales suspected of being non genuine or fraudulent
- Clicks, leads or sales where members are subsequently removed or invalidated
- What happens with a reversal?
In some rare circumstances a reversal will be entered against the current partner balance for a previously approved transaction.
Reversals are usually due to payment chargebacks or fraudulent transactions or members - Antipodate has a very low incidence of such issues in comparison to similar websites.
- When will the partner balance due be paid?
Where a nominated account has been specified, monthly payments will be made in the month following a partner account exceeding the payment threshold (currently £100).
For example, if a partner generates commission of £75 in June, then a further £85 in July, a payment of £160 will be made in August.
If no nominated account is specified we will contact you once the payment threshold is reached to arrange payment.
- What is shown on the Actions Report?
The actions report shows all actions - clicks, leads and sales - originating from a partner account.
Modifying the action type or status in the report selection criteria allows customisation of the report for only clicks, leads or sales and for the various action statuses.
- What is shown on the Members Report?
The Antipodate partner program is different from most similar affiliate programs in that members are permanently attached to a partner's account after a referral.
In this way a partner's investment is rewarded with increased revenue over time as repeat sales earn further commissions - even if the referral cookie has expired.
The members report shows all members who have joined from a partner's referral and the commission earned from that member. The current membership status of the member is also shown. (This may alternate between Active and Inactive over time as members alter their accounts)
- What is shown on the Payments Report?
The payments report shows the date and amount of all payments made to your nominated account/s.
- I have other questions - how do I contact Antipodate?
If you have any further questions or queries please don't hesitate to contact us.